Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Criminal Defense, Wills-Trusts & Business Law
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Romney Pfeifer Law Office is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Criminal Defense, Wills & Trusts and Estate Planning cases. Based in Grand Junction & Craig, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Colorado. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 23 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Romney Pfeifer Law Office has a thorough understanding of CO law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. We have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- Wills & Trusts: Our experienced attorneys helps clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of wills and trusts law.
- Estate Planning: We handle Colorado estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. Our bankruptcy attorneys guide you through the legal process, helping you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
When you retain the services of Romney Pfeifer Law Office, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Grand Junction & Craig law firm today
Romney Pfeifer Law Office sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Grand Junction & Craig, CO. Call the firm at 970-329-2421 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.